Duo Chek Valve
Duo Chek Valves provide non-slam, bubble tight performance in a compact, lightweight package.
- Lightweight and compact wafer design installs between mating flanges with 10 to 20% the weight of flanged swing checks in popular sizes – Saves money in initial valve cost and provides lower installation cost.
- Dual Plate, Flat Seat Design – Plate heel is lifted first by design to prevent seat wear. Gives superior performance and tight shutoff with resilient seats.
- Independent Spring Action – Maximum deflection of 140°, provides improved valve response and longer life – Saves money with longer valve life and improved system performance by reducing water hammer.
- Independent plate suspension with unique – hinge design (larger sizes) improves valve response and reduces friction forces by 66% – Further assurances of non-slam performance with faster valve response.
- Full range of body materials
- Full range of trim materials
- 2 thru 36
- Class 150 thru Class 2500
- Up to 1000 °F (Carbon steel valves w/metal seats)
- Up to 1500 °F (Stainless steel valves w/metal seats)
- Up to 900 °F (Monel valves w/metal seats)
- Up to 400 °F (Aluminum Bronze valves w/metal seats)
- 250 °F to 400 °F (Valves with nonmetallic seats depending on seat material)
- Style G
- Style H
- Style K
- Style X