High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Crane Nuclear Flowseal soft seated High Performance Butterfly Valve utilizes a patented seal which provides bi-directional bubble tight shutoff.
- The use of a patented seat enables soft seat valves to offer a bi-directional bubble tight shutoff (zero leakages) as measured under applicable standards. This unique seat design creates a self-energized seal in vacuum-to-low pressure application
- The soft seat is designed for high services with minimal wear and low torque. Seat replacement is a simple operation, requiring no special tools.
- Optional bi-directional sealing
- The high-performance butterfly valve is a double offset design
- 360 degree sealing seat area
- long life of seat due to early disengagement of the disc from seat
- reduced torque figures compared to zero offset butterfly designs
- Overtravel stop – prevent disc from rotating into the wrong quadrant
- Full range of body/bonnet materials
- Full range of trim materials
- 2 thru 36
- Class 150 thru Class 600
- Up to 180 °F (Valves w/UHMWPE Seats)
- Up to 300 °F (Valves w/Tefzel Seats)