Pressure Seal Lift Check Valve
Pressure Seal Lift Valves designed for high-pressure applications and easy maintenance in the field; intended for horizontal pipe runs.
Pressure Seal Swing Check Valves designed for fast check valve action with maximum service life in the compact pressure seal configuration.
- Uncomplicated design has segment retaining ring and mild steel silver plated (or graphite) gasket to aid disassembly and provide maximum bonnet seal
- Rugged simple design
- Simple design suitable for high pressure service
- Easily maintained in the field
- Direct access to the seat through the bonnet opening
- Easily replaceable disc
- Y-Pattern also available
- Full range of body/bonnet materials
- Full range of trim materials
- 2 ½ thru 12
- Class 900 thru Class 2500
- Up to 1000 °F (Carbon steel valves)
- Up to 1500 °F (Stainless steel valves)