Three-Way Sleeve Plug Valve
Tufline non-lubricated sleeved plug valves are available in a side-entry, 3-way configuration.
- Bi-directional flow, simple actuation, lightweight, compact design, and multiport configurations all facilitate improved system design
- Superior, longer-lasting in-line sealing – The inert resilient sleeve completely surrounds the plug. The sleeve provides a large, circumferential sealing surface from port to port. Open, closed, or rotating, the seal is assured. No ball or gate valve can match this sealing power
- No seizing. No sticking – As the plug rotates, the 360-degree lips provide a self-cleaning action to remove scaling and adhering media.
- No cavities. No contamination – There are no body cavities where flow media can accumulate and contaminate future processing. The cavity-free design also prevents sticking.
- 3-way port arrangements – Tufline 3-way Weld End valves bring economy, flexibility, and more compact system design to thousands of applications.
- Two independent environmental seals
- Full range of body/bonnet materials
- Full range of trim materials
- ½ thru 20
- Class 150 thru Class 600
- Up to 400 °F (Valves w/FEP Sleeves)
- Up to 180 °F (Valves w/UHMWPE Sleeves)
- 036, 036SW
- 0336, 0336SW
- 136BW, 136SW
- 1336BW, 1336SW
- 9037, 9337