VOTES® Infinity Calibration System (VICS)
The VOTES Infinity Calibration Systems (VICS) is an automated Calibration System that is used to verify that the VOTES® Infinity Data Acquisition Unit (DAU), Eddy Current Sensor Cable Assembly (ECSCA) and Contacts Cable Assembly (CCA) are operating within the specified accuracy.
- Using the VICS, calibration of a VOTES® Infinity DAU can be completed automatically and unattended.
- Agilent 34970A Data Acquisition and Switch Unit – contains switch modules and measurement modules for various output signals
- Multiplexer Access Unit – Provides interface access to DAU, ECSCA and CCA
- Storage Area for cables and adapters
- Automatically generated custom reports
- The software for the calibration system is a Windows based application that automatically configures the source for verification or calibration of all the applicable voltages, currents and gains applicable to each port throughout the calibration process.
- Connects directly to an industry standard Fluke Calibrator that functions as both the source and the standard for each port on the DAU, CCA, and ECSCA.