Pressure Seal Swing Check Valve
Pressure Seal Swing Check Valves designed for fast check valve action with maximum service life in the compact pressure seal configuration.
- Uncomplicated design has segment retaining ring and mild steel silver plated (or graphite) gasket to aid disassembly and provide maximum bonnet seal
- Reliable Operation – Valves are designed to close quickly with positive shutoff in either horizontal or vertical (flow up) pipe runs. The body seat ring is installed on a 3° angle. This allows our swing check valve to close completely even when installed in a horizontal pipe run with no flow.
- Easy Maintenance – Our bolted bonnet design is simple to disassemble, easy to maintain. For example, our threaded seat rings are easily accessible for repair or replacement.
- Long Life – Our rugged hinge pin/hinge and disc construction is designed to withstand the shock of quick closing and provides years of service. Anti-rotation lugs on discs extend service life in turbulent, high velocity services which can otherwise cause spinning and wear.
- Anti-rotation disc
- Flanged or butt weld ends
- Full port design
- Renewable seat rings seal welded
- Horizontal or vertical service
- Male and female bonnet joint
- Corrugated metal bonnet gasket
- Meet design requirements of ASME B16.25, B16.10 and ASME Section III
- Full range of body materials
- Full range of trim materials