Pressure Seal Tilting Disk Check Valve
Pressure Seal Tilting Disc Valves close rapidly with an exceptionally tight shutoff, needing only to swing 45⁰ to fully open and close.
- Uncomplicated design has segment retaining ring and mild steel silver plated (or graphite) gasket to aid disassembly and provide maximum bonnet seal
- Internal Disc Hanger – unique arrangement eliminates pin seal leakage and simplifies maintenance.
- The CNI tilting disc check valve uses gravity to rapidly close the disc upon reversal of flow.
- This short-arc coupled with the low pendulum effect achieved by pivoting the disc through a point near its center of gravity assures rapid closure.
- Full range of body materials
- Full range of trim materials
- 2 thru 24
- 8 x 6 x 8 thru 22 x 20 x 22
- Class 900 & Class 1500
- Up to 1000 °F (Carbon steel valves)
- Up to 1500 °F (Stainless steel valves)
- 58809-7, 58809-RJ, 58809-7-WE
- 58815-7, 58815-RJ, 58815-7-WE